Posted by Bible Probe on February 15, 2006 at 16:24:54:
In Reply to: Muslim - Stop calling Muhammad a liar! posted by Bible Probe on February 15, 2006 at 16:11:18:
THIS IS IMPORTANT. MUSLIM MULLAHS AND IMAMS KNOW OF ALL THE BELOW CONTRADICTIONS THAT SCREAM THE QUR'AN/KORAN IS FALSE. 100 percent accuracy is expected by the Living God. This presented them with grave theological problems. Muhammad saying to read and believe the Christian Gospels and Jewish Torah; yet the Qur'an contradicts and makes stupid errors vis-a-vis these earlier holy documents.
Their answer--tell the gullible Muslims, that it is the Christian Gospels and Jewish Torah that were changed and not the Qur'an...
Muhammad probably never knew the true name of God:
In the Torah/Old Testament, which the Qur'an claims above to support - God gives us another condition a true prophet must meet. A true prophet must prophesy in the name of the one true God. He must use Gods unique name. Gods unique name in the bible is YHWH (pronounced Yaweh) and is mentioned 6,823 times in the Bible. Muhammad never used Gods real name even once, suggesting he never knew it. Muhammad also seems to have not known He also told the Hebrews to call Him "I Am".
Here are just a few notable errors in the Qur'an:
- In Sura 2:249 Muhammad confuses the persons of Saul (Talut) and Gideon. See: Judges 7:4-7
- In Sura 26:54 the Israelites were said to be "a scanty band" (small band); vastly inferior to the Egyptians. But in Exodus 1:7-10 the Egyptian king said to his people that the Israelites had become "more and mightier than we". Exodus 1:9 speaks of the Hebrews as multitudes.
- The Koran confused the sister of Moses by implication (Miriam) with Mary, the mother of Jesus 3 times. These two women actually lived about 1500 years apart. The entire Chapter 19 is devoted to Mary (Maryam) the mother of Jesus in the Qur'an. Sura 19:28, "O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!" Sura 66.12 calls Mary 'daughter of lmran". lmran is the Arabic form of the Hebrew Amram mentioned in Numbers 26.59 as the father of "Aaron, Moses and Miriam." The title "sister of Aaron" is given to Miriam in Exodus 15.20. Sura 3.35-36, The wife of Amram said, "My Lord, I have dedicated (the baby) in my belly to You, totally, so accept from me. You are Hearer, Omniscient."
- How many angels were talking to Mary? When the Qur'an speaks about the annunciation of the birth of Jesus to the virgin Mary, Sura 3:42,45 speaks about angels (plural) while it is only one in Sura 19:17-21. The Christian Bible clearly indicated one angel; "In the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a town in Galilee called Nazareth," Luke 1:26
- Jesus taught people even in his "old age". (Sura 5:110). Actually Jesus ascended into Heaven while in His early 30's.
- Do you remember the evil Persian Haman who conspired to kill all the Jews during the time of Esther in the Babylonian captivity (about 500 BC). In the Koran, Muhammad incorrectly taught that this wicked man Haman was the prime minister of the Egyptian Pharaoh (Firon) in Moses' time (1450 BC). See Suras 28:4-6, 28:38, 29:39, 40:23-24,and 40:36-37. Throughout the Qur'an--Nimrod and Abraham, Haman and Moses, Mary and Aaron, the tower of Babel (2500 BC) and Pharaoh were all pictured as living and working together. Moses and the flood are also incorrectly found together. Muhammad thought these all happened at the same time. Muhammad was always mixing people together in the Qur'an who did not live at the same time. See Suras 21:51-76; and 29:15-16.
- What about Noah's (Nuh) son? According to Sura 21:76, Noah and his family is saved from the flood, and Suras 29:15 and 37:76-77 confirms that his seed survived. But Sura 11:42-43 reports that Noah's son drowns.
- Sura 7:59 and 7:136 say Noah's flood took place in Moses' day. Did anyone tell Moses that?
- Sura 14:37, says Abraham lived in the valley of Mecca (Muslim Sacred House). The Bible says he lived in Hebron, Israel. (Genesis 13:18, 23:2, 35:27)
- Sura 9:30 mistakenly claims that the Jews believed that Ezra was the Son of God, the Messiah, just as Christians claim for Jesus. No Jews have ever believed this.
- Sura 6:74, says Abraham father's name was Azar. The Bible says it was Terah (Genesis 11:27). How can Muhammad claim he verified the Torah which came first as true, yet differ with the facts in the Torah?
- Sura 9:10 says Zakarias was mute for only 3 days. The Bible says Zacharias, the father of John the Baptist, was made mute because of his unbelief concerning Gabriel's prophecy of John's birth. He would remain mute until the baby was born (Luke 1:20), which is roughly nine months.
- Islam says it was Ishmael that was nearly sacrificed on the mountain rather than Isaac as both the Torah and Christian Gospels say. Islam says that Hagar was the legitimate wife (and not a concubine) of Abraham, rather than Sarah; so Ishmael was the heir of Abraham. But wait! Muhammad had already attested to the Bible and Torah as being correct. Then why these huge errors? Of note: After Muhammad's death, the Meccans (Waraquah) changed the name Isaac in Suras 2:125 and 127 for the name Ishmael and invented the story about Abraham taking Ishmael to their black rock in Mecca, so that pilgrims would continue to visit Mecca.
- Sura 5:72, The Quran falsely teaches that Jesus is not the Messiah. The Holy Injeel says He is.
Muhammad never understood the Trinity (Father / Son / Holy Spirit):
Sura 116, 4:171, 5:73-75, Muhammad mistakenly thought the Christian Trinity was 3 gods: the Father, the Mother (Mary), and the Son (Jesus). This is based on Muhammad's own misunderstanding seen in Sura 5:119. Also, in the last of all Suras we read: O Jesus, Son of Mary, hast thou said unto mankind 'Take me and my mother as two Gods beside God? ' He shall say: 'Glory be unto Thee! it is not for me to say that which I know to be not the truth.' There is no way for Muslims today to escape the fact that the Koran indeed contains this major theological blunder. The Bible, shows that there is a Trinity (Matthew 28:19, 1 John 5:7).
To make things far worse. In the Qur'an where Allah speaks, he says "We", "Us", Our" over 100 times!... Showing again and again that God is not a single person, but several persons in one divine being:
To get a clearer idea of the Christian Concept of the Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) read this real Near Death Experience Testimony here and here. It shows that Jesus' light is one and the same as the Father's. And that only Jesus is our mediator with the Father. All (Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindu, etc) have sinned. So all require a mediator.
- Suras 7:8–9 and 21:47 teach Muslims that salvation is determined by good Works. Masons also teach this erroneous and very harmful theology. The Gospel of Jesus is adamant that we are saved by Faith alone, and not by works (Ephesians 2:8–9). Granted, the Bible says we must do a few things to obtain salvation, like repent (Acts 2:38), confess Jesus (Romans 10:10), and be baptized (Acts 2:38), but it is our continuing faith in God that saves us. That is not to say we need not have works at all—we must have works to back up our faith (James 2:26). Nevertheless, we are not saved by our works, but by our faith and the grace of the Lord Jesus.
- Sura 28:8-9, says is was Pharaoh's wife who adopted Moses. The Bible says it was Pharaoh's daughter in Exodus 2:5-10.
- Paradise has one garden. (Sura 39:73, 41:30, 57:21, 79:41). Paradise has many gardens. (Sura 18:31, 22:23, 35:33, 78:32).
- Even the name for Jesus in the Qur'an is incorrect. The name for Jesus in the Qur'an is given as "Issa." Issa is the Arabic equivalent of Esau, the name for the twin brother of Jacob. The correct Arabic name for Jesus would be Yeshua or Yeshuwa.
- Sura 20:83–89 tells us that a Samaritan (Samiri) made the golden calf for Israel while Moses was receiving the law. There are two problems with this: One, the Bible says it was Aaron (Exodus 32:1–4), and two, Samaritans didn't exist yet until after 870 BC (1 Kings 16:24). Samaria was founded by King Omri in about 870 B.C. (see 1 Kings 16:24). But "the Samaritans" as a distinct people only emerged after the exile of the Northern kingdom of Israel and the resettlement of the area under king Sargon II in after 722 B.C. The Exodus happened much earlier in about 1300-1400 BC.
- Pharaoh drowned. (Sura 17:103, 28:40, 43:55). Pharaoh did not drown. (Sura 10:92).
- The Qur'an says the Kabah in Mecca was build by Adam and rebuilt by Abraham. Actually it was was built by pagan Meccans to worship a black rock that fell out of the sky. Abraham never lived in Mecca.
Here are two "beauties":
- Sura 18:85,86, says that Alexander the Great (Zul-qarinain) followed the setting sun and found that it went down into the waters of a muddy spring. Sura 18:89-98 says the Greek Alexander the Great was a Muslim and worshipped Allah. Actually, Alexander the Great died very young and was by no means a Muslim. Alexander the Great lived from 356 - 323 B.C. (Before Jesus). He was 33 years old when he died. Muhammad and Islam did not come along till 610 A.D. (after Jesus), when Muhammad began preaching Allah and his new religion in Mecca. This was over 900 years after Alexander the Great died. Yusuf Ali and the Concise Dictionary of Islam confirm that Zul-qarinain in the Quran is Alexander the Great.
The Qur'an also incorrectly says in Sura 105:3-4 that Abrah's army was defeated by birds dropping stones on them. History (Guillame, Islam, pgs.21ff) says Abrah's army withdrew after smallpox broke out. The Qur'an also says; the Ka'bah (aka Kaba) was build by Adam and rebuilt by Abraham. The truth is the Ka'bah was built by pagan Meccans to worship a black rock that fell out of the sky. Pieces of this meteorite are still there today. Abraham never lived in Mecca. Abraham lived in Hebron, Israel.
Other notable errors in the Qur'an:
Flip Flops: The origin of calamity? Is the evil in our life from Satan [Sura 38:41]; Ourselves [Sura 4:79]; or Allah [Sura 4:78]? Can slander of chaste women be forgiven? Yes [Sura 24:5], No [Sura 24:23].
Abrogation? "The words of the Lord are perfect in truth and justice; there is NONE who can change His words" (Sura 6:115). Also see Suras 6:34, 10:64, and 50:28,29. But then Allah (or Muhammad?) sees the need to exchange some of them for "better ones" (Suras 2:106, 16:101). And it is not for ignorant people to question Allah because of such practices! Let us Reason. How can a divine revelation be improved upon? If divine, would it not have been perfect from the start?
Suras 6:34, 6:115, 10:64 and 50:28,29 clearly says to Muslims, "No change can there be in the words of Allah" and that Allah cannot alter (or abrogate) his words." So the Torah and Christian Gospels are correct, because Allah did verify this fact -- this clearly makes the Muslim Qur'an is false; because it contradicts Allah.
- Consider the change of amount of days creation took, first from 6 days (Suras 7:54, 10:3, 11:7, and 25:59) and then it gets changed to 8 days (Suras 41:9-12). Is someone not playing with a full deck?
- Allah can have a son. (Sura 39:4). Allah can't have a son. (Sura 6:101, and 25:2).
- In Sura 19:19-22, the human Mary was told she would have an "immaculate conception," or be impregnated by Allah. Yet, Sura 6:100-101 denies that Allah could have a son or daughter through mortals.
- Face Mecca while praying. (Sura 2:144). Face Jerusalem while praying. Apparently, Muhammad believed at first that God wanted him to pray facing Jerusalem and he did so for nearly 18 months - at least while he thought the he could convert the Jews to his religion. However, Muhammad preferred to pray towards the Ka'ba in Mecca which, during this point in time, contained 360 idols.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 392:
Narrated Bara' bin 'Azib:
Allah's Apostle prayed facing Baitul-Maqdis for sixteen or seventeen months but he loved to face the Ka'ba (at Mecca) so Allah revealed: "Verily, We have seen the turning of your face to the heaven!" (2:144) So the Prophet faced the Ka'ba and the fools amongst the people namely "the Jews" said, "What has turned them from their Qibla (Bait-ul-Maqdis) which they formerly observed"" (Allah revealed): "Say: 'To Allah belongs the East and the West. He guides whom he will to a straight path'." (2:142) A man prayed with the Prophet (facing the Ka'ba) and went out. He saw some of the Ansar praying the 'Asr prayer with their faces towards Bait-ul-Maqdis, he said, "I bear witness that I prayed with Allah's Apostle facing the Ka'ba." So all the people turned their faces towards the Ka'ba.
- Is Jesus a Prophet or not? Will Jesus burn in hell? In Sura 4:158 Jesus is raised to Allah, and in Sura 3:45 Jesus is stationed near Allah. Jesus is worshiped by billions of Christians. Yet Sura 21:98 says, that all that are worshiped by men besides Allah will burn in Hell together with those who worship them.
- Did Jesus Die or Not? Sura 3:144 is quite adamant that all messengers died before Muhammad. But then Sura 4:158 claims that Jesus was raised to God (alive?) and 4:157 falsely says Jesus did not die.
- In Sura 4:157 we read that Jesus certainly did not die, yet in Sura 19:33 we read that not only did he die, but he arose again! 19:33 reads about Jesus: "And peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I die, and the day I get resurrected."
- What is the punishment for adultery? Sura 24:2 -Flogging with a 100 stripes (men and women); Sura 4:15 -"confine them to houses until death do claim them (lifelong house arrest - for the women); Sura 4:16 - For men: "If they repent and amend, leave them alone". Sura 24:2 contradicts both the procedure for women and men in Sura 4:15. And why is the punishment for women and men equal in Sura 24.2 but different in Sura 4:15?
- In Sura 19:67, "But does not man call to mind that We created him before out of nothing?." In Sura 15:26, man is created from clay (We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;)." Since clay is something, we have a contradiction since "nothing" excludes the possibility of "clay."
Didn't Allah have a Basic Education?
- It just doesn't add up: Sura 4:11-12 and 4:176 state the Qur'anic inheritance law. When a man dies, and is leaving behind three daughters, his two parents and his wife, they will receive the respective shares of 2/3 for the 3 daughters together, 1/3 for the parents together [both according to verse 4:11] and 1/8 for the wife [4:12] which adds up to more than the available estate. A second example: A man leaves only his mother, his wife and two sisters, then they receive 1/3 [mother, 4:11], 1/4 [wife, 4:12] and 2/3 [the two sisters, 4:176], which again adds up to 15/12 of the available property.
- In Suras 6:14, 6:163 and 39:12 we are told that Muhammad (born 570 years after Jesus) was the first to bow down to Allah; making him the first Muslim. But wait, yet eralier in Qur'an passages weren't we already told in that Abraham, his sons and Jacob were former Muslims (Sura 2:132), and that all the earlier prophets (Sura 28:52-53), and Jesus' Jewish disciples (Sura 3:52) were also Allah believing Muslims?.
- Does Allah's day equal to 1,000 human years (Sura 22:47, 32:5) or 50,000 human years (Sura 70:4)?
- Heaven and Earth created? Sura 2:29 says first earth and then heaven was created. But wait, Suras 79:27-30 indicate, first heaven was created, and after that earth?.
- To Intercede or Not To Intercede? The Qur'an makes contradictory statements about whether on the Day of Judgment intercession will be possible. No: in Suras: 2:122-123, 254; 6:51; 82:18-19; etc. Yes: in Suras: 20:109; 34:23; 43:86; 53:26; etc. Typically, with Qur'an errors; each position can be further supported/abrogated by a later Hadith.
- Does Allah forgive shirk? Shirk can encompass any object that a person may hold in regard higher than Allah. It is the most severe of sins and will not be forgiven. But the author of the Qur'an seems unable to decide if Allah will ever forgive it or not. No in Suras 4:48 and 4:116; and Yes in Suras 4:153, 25:68-71. Another contradiction: According to Sura 6:76-78 Abraham committed this sin of polytheism as he takes moon, sun, stars to be his Lord. Yet Muslims believe that all prophets are without any sin!
- In Sura 96:1-2 we read that God made man from a blood clot. But in Sura 21:30 it says man was made from water. And Sura 15:26 says man was made from clay.
- According to Sura 10:90-92, Pharaoh believed "in the sight of death" and was saved. But Sura 4:18 says that such a thing can't happen because Pharaoh did not also repent.
- Will Christians enter Paradise or go to Hell? Suras 2:62 and 5:69 say "Yes" to Paradise. Sura 5:72 (3 verses later) and Sura 3:85 say "No" to Paradise.
- In Sura 2:234 widows are to keep themselves apart for 4 months and 10 days after their husband's death. In Sura 2:240 it is one year.
- YES: Believers, Jews, Sabaeans and Christians - whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does what is right - shall have nothing to fear or regret. Sura 5:69
- NO: Unbelievers are those that say: "God is the Messiah, the son of Mary." For the Messiah himself said: "Children of Israel, serve God, my Lord and your Lord." He that worships other gods besides God, God will deny him Paradise, and the fire shall be his home. None shall help the evil-doers. Sura 5:72
- Wine: Good or bad? Suras 5:90 and 2:219 - Strong drink and ... are only an infamy of Satan's handiwork. . Suras 47:15, and 83:22, 25 - Yet on the other hand in Paradise are rivers of wine. How does Satan's handiwork get into Paradise?
Contrast these blunders in the Qur'an (Koran) showing this book is not inspired by God with this example of something really divinely inspired and accurate from the Jewish/Christian Bible:
Millions of Europeans died of leprosy for hundreds of years. Some physicians thought the cause was eating hot food or the meat of diseased hogs. Others blamed malign conjunction of the planets. Approximately 60 million people died from the BLACK DEATH in the 14th century.
God divinely revealed in the Jewish Old Testament thousands of years earlier that the solution to leprosy and the black plague was separating those infected and proper hygiene, such as burying things that come in contact with infected individuals :
"Once the condition of leprosy has been established, the patient was to be segregated and excluded from the community..."
For centuries in Europe, multitudes perished because of improper hygiene, sanitation and sloppy hospitals. In many villages, human excrement and waste was dumped into the streets, bringing deadly epidemics of typhoid, cholera and dysentery.
The solution to the problem, the burying of wastes, and separating people, had been given by God 3500 years before (in Deuteronomy 23:12-13)
This board is not in use
Name : E-Mail : Subject :
Comments: Optional Link URL : Link Title : Optional Image URL:
If you press "Preview Message," you are taken to a preview screen where your
message is shown to you before allowing you to post it.
Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".
Bible Talk Message Board
Copyright © 2005. All rights reserved.